Friday, July 22, 2016

BSH: School Stripes Dress

Benefit Sale Haul
School Stripes Dress

When I first saw the price list for the Benefit Sale, I was not sure that I would buy it. After looking at pictures of it and seeing it in person at the sale, I liked it, but still was unsure whether to get it or not. I was going to buy the Lilac Dress and get a Truly Me doll that was wearing the True Spirit Outfit, but since the only one with pierced ears was already in the Lilac Dress, a space was freed up for the School Stripes Dress. Now that I have it, I absolutely love it and am wondering why I ever questioned getting it in the first place. I got this set for $9.



This set is so cute! It comes with an adorable striped dress and purple striped tennis shoes.

The School Stripes Dress modeled by Truly Me #59.

Close ups of the cute pocket on the front of the dress and the sparkly red heart decal on the skirt.



These striped purple and gray tennis shoes are so cute! They kind of look like Converse, and I love them! They have little black peace sign, butterfly, and heart decals on the side of the shoes. The soles and laces are white. The tops fold down to show a light purple interior, but they are not sewn down so it you wanted to wear them up, you could.


I really do like this set and am so glad I got it. Why was I ever contemplating it? I recommend this set to anyone who is thinking about ordering it. It is retired, but it on sale currently on American Girl's website under the Sale tab for $16.

http://www.americangirl.com/shop/sale







No comments:

Post a Comment