Saturday, July 23, 2016

BSH: Joyful Jewels Outfit

Benefit Sale Haul
Joyful Jewels Outfit

The last portion of our Benefit Sale Haul is the Joyful Jewels Outfit! I always liked this dress, but I never got it because I always found something else I wanted more. At the Benefit Sale, I had no excuse to not get it. The price was right at $8.



This outfit includes a red dress with a jeweled neckline and knot tied at the waist, a red jeweled headband, and black t-strap shoes.

The Joyful Jewels Dress Modeled on Truly Me doll #57.
The headband is red with a jewel decoration on the side.


I am in love with these simple black t-strap shoes! They have one jewel on the strap, but are otherwise plain black and will match anything.


This is a great holiday set to have. It is so cute and was a great buy!


No comments:

Post a Comment