Friday, July 22, 2016

BSH: Addy's BeForever Meet Outfit

Benefit Sale Haul
Addy's BeForever Meet Outfit

This item was not on the price list released for the sale, so we were surprised to see it there. I had my eye on it for awhile, but hadn't gotten it because I do not have Addy. I decided that for $10, I had to have it.


Addy's Meet Outfit in box.
This outfit comes with a blue dress, black boots, white pantalettes, and a pair of white socks.



I love this style of American Girl boots! They remind me of the boots that were a part of Rebecca's Historical collection, except that these are made of a thicker canvas material. I will be able to pair these with lots of outfits from Rebecca and Samantha's collection as well as with this outfit.



Addy's Meet Dress modeled on Sonali, GOTY 2009.
I love the bows on the shoulders of the dress! They are a very cute addition to the outfit.


The dress is actually a darker blue, but the flash on our camera makes it seem brighter.
I love this outfit and am so glad I was able to get it at the Benefit Sale for $10. It is currently available in stores for $36.

I was left wondering why Addy's Meet Outfit was at the Benefit Sale. None of the other BeForever meet outfits were there, with the exception of just the jacket from Rebecca's Outfit. Will Addy be retiring to make room for the new doll, Melody, who is being released late this summer?

We do not know for sure, but we are just trying to predict which dolls are headed to the archives so we can prioritize our wish list accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment