Thursday, July 21, 2016

BSH: Ivy's Accessories

Benefit Sale Haul
Ivy's Accessories

When I first saw the Benefit Sale price list, I was so happy that Ivy's Accessories were going to be there. I love Ivy, but I don't have the doll because when we went to the American Girl Store in 2014 before she retired, she was already sold out. I still love her and wish I had her, so I am happy that I was able to get her accessories. On Sunday, this item was reduced to only $2, with a limit of 10 per person.

This set comes with a raspberry color beret, a denim purse, and a Chinese coin. When it was sold in stores it also included a pair of earrings, but the ones at the Benefit Sale didn't have them.



The first thing that comes in this set is the beret. I absolutely love the color of this hat. This raspberry color is one of my favorite colors! It is made from a soft felt material. I just got Grace at the Benefit Sale, so I am excited that she will have another beret to wear.


My favorite thing that comes in this set is the denim purse. It has a pink flower and a rainbow iron-on and two cute patches. The pockets do work, but half of them got sewn down when the patches were sewn on.


The back has a very large pocket that is fully functional.

The Chinese coin in this set is made of metal and looks very realistic!
I had heard that this set was at the Benefit Sale last year as well, so I was glad that there were enough of them that they made it to the second day of the sale. I am so happy that I now own this set!

No comments:

Post a Comment