Friday, July 22, 2016

BSH: Double Bow Dress

Benefit Sale Haul
Double Bow Dress

The Double Bow Dress was retired not too long ago, and I was not able to get it while it was in stores. I am so happy that this outfit was available at the sale. It may even be my favorite outfit that I picked up there. I had been looking forward to owning this set since I saw it on the price list. I was so happy that this was there the second day. I got this outfit for only $10, which is a great deal, since it sold for $30 when it was still available in stores.



This outfit comes with a light blue dress, a pair of sandals, a headband, and a charm.

The Double Bow Dress modeled by Truly Me #59
I love the headband in this set! The tulle with the gem in the center is so cute! It comes flattened out in the package, and I was afraid that it would not straighten again, but was just fine! 



The shoes in this set are so cute! I love the bow design, and the blue elastic looks like it will hold up a lot better than the rubber band type strap that American Girl has had on some of their other sets. I have had some shoes with rubber band backs either snap or stretch out so they no longer fit, so I am so glad that they changed the strap.


I was kind of surprised when I opened up the box and found a charm inside! I had assumed that it would not have a charm, but the ones at the Benefit Sale all were from the My American Girl line. It came with the rectangle Kind charm.


I am so happy that I got this set! Even though it is retired, it is actually available on American Girl's website on sale right now for $18. Just the shoes are also available on sale for $7.

http://www.americangirl.com/shop/sale



No comments:

Post a Comment