Wednesday, July 20, 2016

BSH: Caroline Doll

Benefit Sale Haul
Caroline Doll

When we were planning our trip to the Benefit Sale, I wasn't planning on getting Caroline. I loved her so much, but our younger sister has her, so I wasn't sure whether to get her or not. I was planning on buying Truly Me #21, but she was sold out. I was looking at the Caroline dolls just out of curiosity, and was almost positive I was not going to get one because of the condition all of their hair was in. All the dolls on the table at that time had very messy, frizzy hair. My twin sister (and co-author) spotted a Caroline doll on the stack behind the tables that still had a hairnet on. That was what sold it for me! A brand new Caroline at such a good price was too good to pass up. I found a volunteer and asked her to get her for me, which she was happy to do. I paid $75 for her.

Caroline in her BeForever box.
Our first view of beautiful Caroline!
Now that she is out of her box, we can get a better picture of her meet outfit. Her pink dress with pink ribbon detailing on the hem and sleeves reminds me of Felicity and her collection.


Her long blonde curls are safely tucked away in a hair net, and a pamphlet on how to care for dolls with curly hair was included.


After removing the hair net and fixing up her hair a bit, she looks beautiful!


Her shoes are plain pink flats that match the color of her dress perfectly. Her tights got bunched up in her shoe, but that was an easy fix.


As we were leaving we noticed that there were a couple more Caroline dolls that had hair nets in, but none were displayed on the tables. It would be worth asking a volunteer if there are any dolls with hair nets in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment