Wednesday, July 20, 2016

BSH: Grace Doll

Benefit Sale Haul
Grace Doll

The first thing that I picked up at the benefit sale was last year's GOTY, Grace. I didn't get her from American Girl last year, so she was the main thing I was looking for at the sale this year.

Grace in her purple GOTY box

A close-up of her beautiful blue eyes
And she's out of the box! She came wearing a white t-shirt with pink sparkly stripes, grey Eiffel Tower, and blue building designs on the front. There are also the words "Paris Je Taime". She also has a plain pink skirt with a black ribbon bow in the center.


She came with her original hairstyle in. Some of the dolls' hair was pretty messy, especially her bangs, but I managed to find one in new condition. I love her highlights!


With the help of a volunteer, I managed to find a doll that had her ears pierced. She came with the red hearts that are part of Grace's exclusive earring set.


The cute gray felt boots don't velcro up the back like Saige's meet boots and other AG boots do, but they are pretty easy to get on and off anyway. The bows on the sides are adorable!


Grace's charm bracelet came taped to the side of the box. I was so happy that it was included! It has six charms that depict Grace's dog Bon Bon, a suitcase, a macaron, an Eiffel Tower, a postcard, and a heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment